The Central library of the institute that replaced the earlier library owns a vast stock of over 55,000 books catering to the needs of
all the relevant fields of engineering. It has a resourceful stock of over 10,000 computer related books and clearly demarcated section
for every engineering branch and architecture. In addition to the engineering pertinent books, the central library is self sufficient
in a vivid category of other business and current affairs related magazines, pamphlets and journals which includes TIME and NEWSWEEK.
Special features of the Central Library:
- Separate zones for every department.
- Separate section for SC/ST under the name of B.R. Ambedkar section.
- Separate section for e-journals called the E-Resource Section.
- Calm milieu and spacious studying facility within the library.
- Centrally air-conditioned.
Parallely it also maintains an E-Resource Section which subscribes and maintains a wide
collection of highly acclaimed e-journals published by some big names like:
…and many more. The total collection of e-journals in the E-Resource Section numbers to more than 1100 of diverse
- AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS(ASCE)
- AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS(ASME)
- INDIAN STANDARD
This section is mainly used for vital information access and research.